Available only by subscription!
You won't find KNIFE Magazine at the supermarket or the drugstore. You will find it in the hands of folks who are passionate about knives – handmade and factory, vintage and modern, collectibles and hard-working using knives.
KNIFE Magazine is an oversized, full color, glossy publication -- 50% larger than a standard magazine. The successor to Knife World, the industry's longest running monthly publication, our new magazine continues the KW tradition of serving dedicated knife enthusiasts who want the best in informative, objective, and timely content.
Monthly issues include:
* articles on Handmade, Custom, Mid-tech, and Tactical knives
. . . Antique, Military Vintage, and Collectible knives,
. . . Modern Production knives -- and more
* profiles of knifemakers, from the legends to the up-and-comers
* Bernard Levine's informative "Whut Izzit" column
* "EdgeWi$e" -- a monthly knife value report compiled by
. . . J. Bruce Voyles Auctioneers and other industry experts
* knife-related legislative updates from Knife Rights and AKTI
* bimonthly reports from the American Bladesmith Society
. . . and The Knifemakers' Guild
* Bruce Voyles' monthly editorial "Bruce on the Loose"
* coverage of new product releases
* knife industry news
* reviews of newly-released knife books
* the world's largest list of shows, hammer-ins and other events
* the world's only current list of local/regional knife clubs
* classified ads (starting as low as $10.00!)